Big Thanks From A Person, Whom Mr Anil Joshi Guided To Get Justice...!! - Grahak Margdarshan

STAY CONNECTED

Big Thanks From A Person, Whom Mr Anil Joshi Guided To Get Justice...!!

From: "Pradeep Joshi" <jpradeep12@gmail.com>
Date: 16-Mar-2017 17:22
Subject: COMPLAINT : HAIER APPLIANCES
To: "anil joshi" <anil.p.joshibuwa@gmail.com>
Cc: 

From:
Mr. Pradeep Joshi
B.Sc., LL.B
22, Shriram Apartment
69, Hingne Home Colony
Karve Nagar, Pune 411052
Mob. 94230 43173
Date : 16/03/2017.


  • Mr. Anil Joshi,
  •  Centre chief,
  •  Customer Guidance Service Cell Pune,
  •  Grahak Panchayat Maharashtra, Pune
Dear Sir,

I refer my complaint to Haier Appliances for repair of my washing machine. With your intervention I got my washing machine on 15/03/2017 with due repairs. I was constantly following up the matter since more than one month, but Company was not responding at all.
I am really thankful to you for providing me proper guidance/help to get my machine duly repaired.

With warm regards

Yours Sincerely,

PRADEEP JOSHI.